top of page
Merry Christmas from our Mill Hollow Team! Stop by the office and pick up a treat from Renee and I. We are so grateful for each of you and what you bring to our community!
I have attached a picture of the roads schedule. For this to go as smoothly as possible we will all need to work together.
On Tuesday September 12th 2/3 of Holly Bluebell, Violet, Laurel and the cul-de-sac of Syringa will be done.
On Thursday September 14th Lilac, Lupine and the other part of Laurel Violet, Bluebell, and Holly will be done.
We will not be able to drive on the roads for 24-36 hours. Please make sure your car is not parked on the road or in your driveway if you intend to use it on the days the roads are being closed.
Roads you can park on during the 1st half of work:
• Syringa and Marigold St and Lilac.
Roads you can park on during the 2nd half of work:
• North Hill Road and you can walk through the community playground area.
• The West ends of: Holly, Bluebell, Violet, and Laurel.
Going to and from your home:
• Please walk on the grass and yards to get to your home. If your yard is being walked on please allow and be patient during this time.
• Please be respectful of each other’s properties and cross quickly and as quietly as you can.
TRASH/RECYCLING PICK UP
• This will still take place on Thursday. They will start in our community just shortly after 7:00am. Please have your trash cans out and ready to be picked up. Once they go through if you are able, please pull your trash cans back in so that we can get the work done for Lilac and Lupine on the 14th.
• The buses will still come into the community. They will only be picking up on Syringa and Marigold St on these couple of days.
Please be patient with each other during this time while the parking situation will be tight. Also please be courteous of the homes you are parking in front of. Please do not block anyone’s driveways and yards.
If you have any questions, please let me know. We know this will be a hard couple of days, so we appreciate your patience during this. It only has to be done every 5-7 years.
***We will be replacing more water valves on Lilac St next week. The crew that is contracted out will start on Monday the 4th and it will take them through the 8th to get everything done. We will be replacing valves at the end of Bluebell/Lilac, Violet/Lilac, and Laurel/Lilac. Please be careful as you are driving close to these end streets. It is preferable to use the entrance on Syringa St these days if you can. The plan is to only have the water shut off on either Tuesday or Wednesday. The day it is shut off will be determined by how much the crew can dig out on Monday. The water would be shut off at 8:00am and be off until they have replaced all the valves in these 3 sections. Feel free the check throughout the day to see if the water is back on. If something goes wrong the water could be off intermittently on Monday or any of the days between the 4th-8th. Please just be prepared.
***Then the following week we will be redoing the roads. We are sealing all the cracks and resealing the roads. We will do this in sections. We will have to be off the roads for 24-36 hours. Marigold St and Syringa St will not be redone since these are city roads and you can park on these streets while the work is being done. Please allow each other to park in front of your homes while the roads are being done. We will let everyone know which streets will be done first and which will be done second. The two days this will be happening will be Tuesday September 12th and Thursday September 14th. Thank you for your patience as we strive to maintain our community!
Please reach out with any questions.
bottom of page