Mill Hollow Community is in need of a new Maintenance Employee!
· The job requires about 20-30 hours of work per week and a few hours every other Saturday.
· It mostly includes maintaining the watering system in the park area, keeping the park and empty lots mowed and looking great, trimming low hanging branches throughout the park, collecting yard waste twice a month and taking the yard waste trailer to the dump. However, there are always random jobs such as cleaning the leaves out of the drains, painting, fixing road signs, reseeding grass or laying sod, refinishing porches, all sorts of landscaping and many other odd-end jobs that arise throughout the park. The more experience you have and the more willing you are to jump on a project the better!
· We would like to keep the job within the community so preference will be given to community residents.
· We are hoping to have a new hire by the end of the week so please drop off your resume with specific maintenance jobs, projects, experience and skills with the best way to contact you in the office drop box ASAP or email it to me at email@example.com.
· As always, feel free to call or email me with any questions.
· Thanks for your help getting the word our quickly!!